Choosing the correct fire alarm system that suits your business needs can be a bit of a minefield. With several types of fire alarm system available, different methods of fire detection, legislation to comply with and British Standards to meet the whole process can be overwhelming.
That’s where William Hale Fire & Security can help!
- 1. First, our Fire Safety Consultant will conduct a comprehensive site survey so we know exactly which areas need fire protection.
- 2. We’ll also consult your Fire Risk Assessment to see areas of non-compliance or recommendations for improvement. Please note, it is a legal requirement in the UK to have a Fire Risk Assessment completed for all premises where people could be working.
- 3. Our in-house design team will then design a fire alarm system to suit your business needs.
- 4. You will then receive an easy to understand proposal detailing the fire alarm system we recommend, automatic detection types and a breakdown of cost.
- 5. We will provide information on alarm monitoring and a maintenance programme.
We also carry out maintenance programmes and upgrades for existing fire alarm systems. Contact us and we can discuss your requirements..